Smart Contract Engineer
$120k – $200k • 0.0% – 0.1%
Our *mission *is to make financial markets universally fair and accessible.
We are driven by a shared belief that financial markets should be universally accessible. Our goal is to enable anyone to attain or transfer any form of financial risk, thus empowering everyone to participate in a universally accessible financial system.
We’re looking for a Senior Smart Contract Engineer to join our team. You’ll have an opportunity to work across our entire Ethereum-based web3 stack on cutting-edge technology that reshapes the global financial system.
*** Protocol Architecture:** Research and develop protocol upgrades and new financial contracts
*** Smart Contracts:** Implement designs with a focus on security, simplicity, ease of use, and gas-efficiency
*** Software Development:** Implement, test, and audit open-source software that is used to interact with on-chain smart contracts; plan to ship something new every two weeks
*** Smart Contract Systems:** write off-chain code to interact with and manage smart contracts. Thrive in an iterative and collaborative shipment environment
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 2+ years full-time experience in Engineering at a software or financial services technology organization
- 1+ years full-time experience working in solidity
- Demonstrated ability to learn new tech and write secure and high quality code
- Passion for blockchain technology, cryptonomic protocol design, game theory, and decentralized finance
- Competitive market research driven salary and equity
- Take vacation when you need it (and we really mean it)
- 100% Remote- which means we encourage you to create the work environment that you thrive in
Risk Labs is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.