We are looking for a software engineer with 5+ years experience in developing, architecting, and shipping software solutions. Experience in solidity, thegraph, web3 front end, infura, and related ethereum infrastructure is highly desirable.
We’re looking for high calibre individuals looking to work hard and have fun in a young team dreaming of large-scale social impact. Experience / interest in financial services in general and fintech solutions is also highly positive.
- Help define and implement the overall technical architecture of the project, including Vue app, Subgraph, Contracts, BI, their interactions, and their infrastructure and devops stacks
- Help current CTO as a more technical product owner on sprint’s day-to-day (review that all solutions to tickets are technically sound)
- Provide hands-on help on the dev process in any area of the project
- Manage a team of talented developers to ensure deadlines are met, in a friendly high performance environment.
- We’re looking for a versatile person who can roll up their sleeves and crank out solid code, review other people’s code and get them to the next level, as well as supporting the leadership team in crafting the architecture roadmap for the platform.
- 5+ years as a blockchain developer
- 10+ years of full stack development experience
- Deep understanding of smart contracts security best practices and front end web3
- Experience architecting blockchain solutions and shipping dApps to Mainnet
- Proven ability to lead remote dev teams
- Knowledge of financial instruments like options and derivatives is a plus.
- Deep understanding of the current DEFI ecosystem (Curve, Balancer, AMMs, Yearn, Aave, Synthetix … etc). You have ideally used and integrated these protocols before.
- A good understanding of frontend, backend and web server development, able to abstract the complexity of low-level smart contract interactions with scripting and basic rest APIs.
- Positive can-do attitude
- Able to work autonomously and drive a strong culture at an early-stage startup
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to collaborate effectively on a wide range of technical topics
- Excited about the future of decentralized finance, keen to to play a key role in it
- Happy to work in a remote-only environment and follow agile development practices
Potion is a well-funded DeFi project working hard to create the next generation of blockchain financial services. We’re pioneering a new type of smart contract architecture that has the potential to set a new standard in the field of decentralized derivatives. We’re made up of a fully distributed global team of world-class talented engineers and researchers, and we’re excited to have caught your attention.
We’ve been able to attract partnerships from some of the largest and most influential blockchain teams in the world, across Silicon Valley, Europe, and Asia.
When you join Potion, you will be given the opportunity to grow and learn from a highly skilled team. Innovation is part of our DNA, you will get creative and personal freedom to generate new ideas, and do tasks at your own pace. (You will just follow the deadlines agreed in the sprints).
We operate based on trust, open communication and honesty. We all give our best and we expect others to do the same. From all team members we expect proactivity, accountability and friendly vibes.
We have high standards. As a new team member, expect to see personal performance and team performance at a high level.
On top of everything, you will thrive with us if you believe in decentralization and cooperation.
We have top of the range compensation packages, with a high salary, and the possibility to have equity allocation on the basis of performance.
What to expect from us:
- Personal freedom
- Clear responsibilities
- Growth opportunities within the company as we scale up
- Personal development
- Remote and flexible work
- Open, honest and warm communication
- Work with experts in DeFi and help create a user-centered product
- Opportunity to become part of a fast-growing team
When you apply please include a personalized note explaining why you would like to join the Potion team. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!